Sunday 5 May 2013

New in | Collective Haul

Black high-low top - Chicnova | White T-shirt - Sheinside | Denim vest - Chicnova | Stained glass leggings - Romwe

Today I show you guys everything I've bought in the month April. And yeah, I've received all my orders! I ordered from different webshops, such as Sheinside, Chicnova and Romwe. 

I really wanted all this stuff such a long time and now I've them!

I'm especially in love with my CĂ©line Paris T-shirt: it's very simple but it radiates a chic touch. I was looking for it for months, till I discovered that Sheinside sells those T-shirts for a very reasonable price. 

Because I recently wear lots of leggings and do not want to show my ass so obviously, I bought a simple black high low top for only 9 euro. Such a bargain!
A denim vest was long been on my wishlist, and I found the perfect one by Chicnova. It's lightblue (looks bleached) with ripped parts and a few studs. 
And last, I spotted this eccentric leggings in the flash sale of Romwe, which means that almost all leggings were now 14 dollars (lucky me!). This will be perfect with my high-low top.








1 comment: