Wednesday 10 April 2013

Shops | Sheinside

Blue Asymmetric Riveted Gradient Denim Shirt picturesPink Sequined Shoulder Sleeveless Dipped Hem Dress picturesWhite Short Sleeve Paris Print T-Shirt picturesRose Red Lapel Long Sleeve Buttons Blouse
My favorites from Sheinside

Sheinside is an enormous online fashion store (based in China), where I'm now obsessed with. They sell tops, bottoms, outerwear and accessories. Unfortunately, they don't sell shoes. But anyways, Sheinside is the right place for you if it's driving you mad finding someone else with the same outfit or if you're looking for a new and fresh look. They offer almost daily the latest women's street fashion from London, Paris, New York and Tokyo at very reasonable prices. That's what we want, right?

Last Saturday, I ordered the CĂ©line Paris tee (see above), only for 17 euros! Actually I wanted to buy a lot more, but that was impossible, cause I'd already spend about all my dress money of the month on two other clothing webstores. Better luck next time! So now I'm waiting for the delivery of my order. Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment